Personal (Alcohol) Licence Training around Nottingham
We hold one-day courses in Personal Licence training around Nottingham at:
The Risley Park, Derby Road, Risley, Derbyshire, DE72 3SS
Inn-Dispensable are one of the top training companies who run Personal Licence courses (incorporating the government approved BII exam). Our courses are suitable for individuals and businesses in and around Nottingham (Loughborough, Ilkeston, Arnold and Beeston, etc) and at 44 other locations throughout England and Wales. To reserve a place on one of our Personal Licence training courses, either visit us online, or Freephone 0800 074 1583.
- A Personal Licence is required to sell or authorise the sale of alcohol. A Personal Licence may be obtained by making an application to the local Licensing Authority, part of the Local Authority
- A Personal Licence applicant must satisfy a number of UK government specified criteria. One of these criteria is that the applicant must hold a compulsory UK government approved qualification – the BIIAB Level 2 ‘Award for Personal Licence Holders’ (APLH)
Our Personal Licence training supports our delegates in gaining the right knowledge to take the BIIAB Level 2 ‘Award for Personal Licence Holders’ (APLH) exam (see further details HERE) and, when successful, go on to obtain the qualification and apply for a Personal Licence.
Select from the following options below and let Inn-Dispensable help you move forward on your journey to become a Personal Licence Holder:
- One Day Unique Inn-Dispensable Course with an Experienced Tutor – Plus BIIAB Exa – at an Inn-Dispensable Training Site
Attend a 1-day course at any one of our sites around the UK – book online by clicking on the Nottingham Booking Form button at the bottom of this page or phone 0800 074 1583 – All of our courses are run by a friendly, experienced tutor, and include opportunities for questions, lunch and the BIIAB APLH exam.
- One Day Unique Inn-Dispensable Course with an Experienced Tutor – Plus BIIAB Exa – at Your Premises
We come to your premises and run the full course and BII exam privately – minimum of 8 delegates. Call us on Freephone 0800 074 1583 to organise.
- Home Study Plus Revision and BII Exam (at an Inn-Dispensable Venue) – a facility for a minimum of 5 delegates
Have pre-course work sent to you for you and your team to prepare for the BII exam, then all attend one of our centres where our trainer will carry out a short revision session, and answer any questions prior to the exam. Book through our website HERE
- E-Learning plus BII Exam (at an Inn-Dispensable venue)
Delegates can study on their own, and in their own time, using our simple-to-follow online e-learning course. Book through our website HERE – 5 or more delegates.
Personal Licence Application Service
There are a number of forms and documents that you need to obtain, collate and complete in order to apply for a Personal Licence. But don’t worry, we can help! The Inn-Dispensable team will organise the whole process, from applying for DBS certificates, getting the right paperwork, completing forms to submitting applications. A very helpful, expert service for you as an individual or as an ongoing service for any business that can’t afford an administrator to take care of all this extra work. This can be booked by simply visiting our online shop HERE
To attend one of our BII approved Personal Licence courses please click on the button below to see a list of the latest dates we have available near Nottingham.