Personal (Alcohol) Licence Training around Watford
We hold one-day courses in Personal Licence training around Watford at the following course venues:
The Ferry, Sutton Road, Cookham, Maidenhead, Berkshire, SL6 9SN
The Old Moat House, Moat Lane, Luton, Bedfordshire, LU3 1UU
Inn-Dispensable are one of the top training companies who run Personal Licence courses around Watford (incorporating the government approved BII exam). Our courses are suitable for individuals and businesses in and around Watford (Hatfield, Welwyn Garden City and Harpenden, and in over 40 other locations in the UK – Book online, or by telephone – Freephone 0800 074 1583.
- A Personal Licence is required to sell or authorise the sale of alcohol. A Personal Licence may be obtained by making an application to the local Licensing Authority, part of the Local Authority
- A Personal Licence applicant must satisfy a number of UK government specified criteria. One of these criteria is that the applicant must hold a compulsory UK government approved qualification – the BIIAB Level 2 ‘Award for Personal Licence Holders’ (APLH)
Our Personal Licence training supports our delegates in gaining the right knowledge to take the BIIAB Level 2 ‘Award for Personal Licence Holders’ (APLH) exam (see further details HERE) and, when successful, go on to obtain the qualification and apply for a Personal Licence.
Select from the following options below and let Inn-Dispensable help you move forward on your journey to become a Personal Licence Holder:
- One Day Course & Exam At An Inn-Dispensable Training Centre
Attend a 1-day course at any one of our sites around the UK – book online by clicking on the Luton or Hendon Booking Form button at the bottom of this page or phone 0800 074 1583 – All of our courses are run by a friendly, experienced tutor, and include opportunities for questions, lunch and the BIIAB APLH exam.
- One Day Course & Exam at Your Premises
We come to your premises and run the full course and BII exam privately – minimum of 8 delegates. Call us on Freephone 0800 074 1583 to organise.
- Home Study With Revision & Exam at an Inn-Dispensable Training Centre
Have pre-course work sent to you for you and your team to prepare for the BII exam, then all attend one of our centres where our trainer will carry out a short revision session, and answer any questions prior to the exam. Book through our website HERE
- E-Learning plus BII Exam (at an Inn-Dispensable venue)
Delegates can study on their own, and in their own time, using our simple-to-follow online e-learning course. Book through our website HERE – 5 or more delegates.
Personal Licence application service
There are a number of forms and documents that you need to obtain, collate and complete in order to apply for a Personal Licence. But don’t worry, we can help! The Inn-Dispensable team will organise the whole process, from applying for DBS certificates, getting the right paperwork, completing forms to submitting applications. A very helpful, expert service for you as an individual or as an ongoing service for any business that can’t afford an administrator to take care of all this extra work. This can be booked by simply visiting our online shop HERE
To attend one of our BII approved Personal Licence courses please click on one of the buttons below to see a list of the latest dates we have available near Watford.