Personal Licence Courses in London
We hold our Personal Licence training days in and around London at the following course venues:
Goals Soccer Centre, Graham Road, Bexleyheath, Greater London, DA6 7DA
The Freemasons Arms, 81-82 Long Acre, Covent Garden, London, WC2E 9NG
The Bedford Tavern, 16 Sydenham Road, Croydon, CR0 2EF
The Reliance, 336 Old Street, Hoxton, Hackney, London, EC1V 9DR
Kellys (formerly The Gallery), 407-411 Hendon Way, London, NW4 3LH
Goals Soccer Centre, Beverley Way, New Malden, Surrey, KT3 4PH
The Moby Dick, Whalebone Lane, Chadwell Heath, Romford, Essex, RM6 6QU
Inn-Dispensable are one of the top training companies who run Personal Licence courses (incorporating the government approved BII exam). Our courses are suitable for individuals and businesses in and around London and in over 40 other locations in the UK – Book online, or by telephone – Freephone 0800 074 1583.
- A Personal Licence is required to sell or authorise the sale of alcohol. A Personal Licence may be obtained by making an application to the local Licensing Authority, part of the Local Authority
- A Personal Licence applicant must satisfy a number of UK government specified criteria. One of these criteria is that the applicant must hold a compulsory UK government approved qualification – the BIIAB Level 2 ‘Award for Personal Licence Holders’ (APLH)
Our Personal Licence training supports our delegates in gaining the right knowledge to take the BIIAB Level 2 ‘Award for Personal Licence Holders’ (APLH) exam (see further details HERE) and, when successful, go on to obtain the qualification and apply for a Personal Licence.
Select from the following options below and let Inn-Dispensable help you move forward on your journey to become a Personal Licence Holder:
- Attend one of our 1-day courses at any one of our public centres around the UK, which can be booked online by clicking on one of the Booking Form buttons at the bottom of this page or phone 0800 074 1583 – All of our courses are run by an experienced tutor, and include the exam and lunch.
- One Day Unique Inn-Dispensable Course with an Experienced Tutor – Plus BIIAB Exa – at Your Premises
We come to your premises and run the full course and BII exam privately – minimum of 8 delegates. Call us on Freephone 0800 074 1583 to organise.
- Home Study Plus Revision and BII Exam (at an Inn-Dispensable Venue) – a facility for a minimum of 5 delegates
Have pre-course work sent to you for you and your team to prepare for the BII exam, then all attend one of our centres where our trainer will carry out a short revision session, and answer any questions prior to the exam. Book through our website HERE
- E-Learning plus BII Exam (at an Inn-Dispensable venue)
Delegates can study on their own, and in their own time, using our simple-to-follow online e-learning course. Book through our website HERE – 5 or more delegates.
Personal Licence Application Service
There are a number of forms and documents that you need to obtain, collate and complete in order to apply for a Personal Licence. But don’t worry, we can help! The Inn-Dispensable team will organise the whole process, from applying for DBS certificates, getting the right paperwork, completing forms to submitting applications. A very helpful, expert service for you as an individual or as an ongoing service for any business that can’t afford an administrator to take care of all this extra work. This can be booked by simply visiting our online shop HERE
To attend one of our BII approved Personal Licence courses please click on one of the buttons below to see a list of the latest dates we have available in London.